INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS
If you experience an outage due to the weather, please report it using one of the following methods:
• Text OUT to 544487...
• Online at www.jcp-l.com
• Use our smartphone app (iPhone and Android)
• Via the "Report an Outage" tab here on Facebook (http://statictab.com/h8vmadi from a mobile device)
• Call 888-LIGHTSS (888-544-4877)
Steer clear of downed power lines. Always assume they are live and dangerous. Report downed lines immediately to 888-544-4877.
Jersey Central Power & Light Ice and Water Activation
Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L) continues to restore service to customers who lost power and has activated our retail water and ice program. For those customers remaining without power for 24 hours or more, JCP&L is offering free water and ice at the following locations beginning 8/5/20 at 10am:
· ACME Blairstown, 152 Route 94, Blairstown, Warren County
· ACME Vernon, 530 Route 515, Vernon, Sussex County
· ACME Sussex, 455 Route 23 North, Byram, Sussex, Sussex County
· Shop Rite – Ronetco, 90-80 Rt 206 N Byram NJ, Sussex County
· Shop Rite – Ronetco, 270 Rt 23 N Franklin NJ, Sussex County
· Shop Rite – Ronetco, 125 Water St. Newton, Sussex
All Farmland Papers can be dropped off at the townhall and placed in either the TAX OFFICE box or the other gold mailbox by the front door. A receipt will be mailed back to you.
All municipal buildings in Frelinghuysen Township are closed. Call 908-852-4121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org The clerk is available 7:30 am -3:30 pm Monday through Friday. The Mayor can be contacted by phoning the townhall at 908-852-4121 and he will return all calls. Alternatively, you may email the clerk at email@example.com and she will forward to the Mayor.
The Mayor and the OEM are fully engaged with other levels of the Government in connection with the COVID-19 crisis. the Mayor has designated the Frelinghuysen OEM Facebook Page as the repository of all necessary updates and information as both the OEM and Mayor are given the same information. Specific directives from the Mayor are on the Township's webpage. The link to the OEM facebook page is at the bottom of the webpage.
The Cleanup Week has been cancelled. There will be no vouchers issued this year.
ALL COVID-19 INFORMATION CAN ALSO BE FOUND UNDER THE COVID-19 DOCUMENTS SECTION.
Please remember to take a few minutes and complete your US Census. If you have any questions please call the townhall.